Today is the last day of 2015. Thank God I dare say. Next one is going to be a leap year, which usually have quite a reputation, but I was born in 1972, which was leap too, so I hope to be somehow immune.
To the joy of the Almighty C., after months of sun, it has just started snowing a little bit here in Engadin, so maybe tomorrow everything is going to be covered in snow. My husband succeeded in the uncommonly hard task of using a SIM card to convert his Italian phone into a Swiss hotspot so to be able to connect to Bloomberg with his PC and this thing actually made his day and possibly even his whole holiday.
I’m about to start the process of getting ready for a New Year’s Eve celebration at some friends’ place, and it’s going to be a lot of hard work cause I actually woke up looking very much like a toad this morning. These things happen when you have 3/4 of a bottle of Inferno alone right before going to bed … And chances are tomorrow is going to be even worse 😁
I wish you all a great new year 2016. Here are my intentions for next year:
1. Diet (but from the 2nd, I need to have a raclette before);
2. Did I mention diet?
3. Become one of the most influential bloggers my age (but I would tolerate some geographical or topical restrictions too);
4. With a view to previous point 3, find some amazing contents to share with you guys on my blog;
5. Buy shoes;
6. More shoes;
7. Help the Almighty C. to thrive;
8. Spend more time with my husband (possibly even going to his office if I can’t pull him out);
9. Laugh and exercise (apparently exercising causes you to produce endorfines, which help to laugh, so it’s kind of a vicious circle);
10. Make new experiences and meet new people.
11. Actually I’ve got loads of other things on my list, but I reckon it will take me at least one hour to try to achieve an aspect that doesn’t cause my friends to vomit and ask me embarrassing questions about my health 😒 Enjoy beautiful people! May next year be full of joy and satisfactions! … And shoes of course 😘